The Town and country Chorus is a male a capella singing group, performing barbershop style music. What makes barbershop unique is the "close harmony", meaning that the notes sung by the four parts, unlike traditional choral music, are placed very close together.
Interested in having us sing at your event? Contact any chorus member or email us. Please review our Entertainment Contract.
- July 29 Sat; Civil War Days; Paddock-Hubbard House, 317 Hanover St., Concord, MI 49237.
- July 30 Sun; Reading United Methodist Church, 9:30 am service.
- August 6 Sun; Montpelier First United Methodist Church, 10:30 am service.
- September 8 Fri; Senior Center picnic. A quartet or octet singing sometime between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm.
- October 20-22, Fri-Sun; Fall Convention in Battle Creek.
- November 3 Fri; Missions Dinner and Auction at the Veterans Memorial Building, Williams County Fairgrounds in Montpelier, OH - 7:00 pm.
- December 11 Mon; 3G Club Christmas Party, Adrian First United Methodist Church. 1245 W. Maple Ave., Adrian, MI.
NEWS and AGENDA
COME SING WITH US !!
We meet every Tuesday from 7:00 pm to 9:15 pm at the Hillsdale Senior Center located at 320 W. Bacon Street in Hillsdale, Michigan
WHAT MAKES BARBERSHOP UNIQUE?
It is "close harmony", meaning that the notes sung by the four parts, unlike traditional choral music, are placed very close together.